Saturday, June 1, 2013

F&%K them skinny bitches......

It took me a long time to decide, that I was okay with not being a size 2.

I used to gaze longingly, at the wisps of fabric that are skinny girl clothes. I yearned to bare my midriff and show off my imaginary "tramp stamp" in low-rise jeans. 

But after years of dreaming about these things....and still waking up a "fat chick".....I have decided to embrace my size and love ALL of me....just the way my husband does.

Yesterday, I would have envied your size 2 jeans and revealing tank top. Today, I say "your a size 2 huh? Well my jeans, ate yours and a couple of its friends....." 

I don't resent the skinny girls of the world. The modest, health conscious, high metabolism having....girls of the world.

 I just can't stand those skinny bitches out there. 

You know who I'm talking about:

 The girls that don't own any clothing, they don't have to peel off.

The girls that take 2 bites of food and play full....YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOUR HUNGRY!!! EAT BITCH!!!

The girls that look at us "fat chicks" with disgust and question "how can they walk around like that?".....We're on our way to our next meal...and I hate you.

The girls that just can't understand what "HE is doing with HER". (It's all about the cushion and the pushin')

The girls that shoot us the evil eye, for crossing that invisible barrier between "juniors" and "plus size"....like we could POSSIBLY fit anything in their world!!!

The girls that concern themselves with "OMG,, look how big her ass is"....then just have to ask their plastic surgeons..."How did it get big like that on it's own?"

The girls that wear next to nothing in public, but just know they look HOT....yea bitch...that's why everyone is staring at your starved ass.

THESE, are the girls that I just cannot and will not tolerate any longer.

THESE are the girls that will have me put a little more swish in my step.

That will have me partake in P.D.A. with my trim and fit husband, just to mess with them.

That will cause me to seek out ass hugging "fat girl" jeans, just to show off my AMAZING curves. 

I will love ALL of me, whether you like it or not. Cause I'm not a "fat chick", I'm a thick chick. I'm a healthy chick.....and I know that just kills you!! 

So...in closing....

To all you skinny bitches of the world....F&%K YOU, from all us "fat chicks"!!!
Now THAT'S hot!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment