Saturday, July 19, 2014

Dear Facebook Diary......

OH MY GAWD!!!! Where have I been? I know you all missed me so very, very much. But I have been busy being a loving wife and mother and shit!

Soooo much has happened since I last wrote. I can't remember much of it, cause my meds have my memory all fucked up.....but I'm sure it was all awesome!!

As usual, I have been inspired to share my two cents on a subject. The subject tonight is, "Why using Facebook as a diary, pisses me off".

You all know what I'm talking about. You have the friend or family member, that posts absolutely EVERYTHING about their lives on their social media accounts. You know that SoandSo is broke, had their car repossessed and might have syphilis.....but you have no idea if you've ever actually met them.

I'm so tired of seeing posts like that. I don't think I'm alone in saying, that I give zero fucks about how depressed you've been feeling, about who you hate, or about a link for your Gofundme. I'm broke as shit too! You just don't know it. Mainly because, I don't plaster that fact all over my personal page for the 60+ kids I went to high school (15 YEARS AGO) with to see. (I'm not really broke, but you get the jest. For those of you concerned, I'll paste a link to my Gofundme at the end of this post)

So if you're reading this and it offends you, odds are, you share entirely too much information with the interwebz. Instead of being angry with me, go scroll through your pages and re-read your shit. Pretend you don't know you. What kind of person is portrayed by your posts? Comment back here when you're done!!

The moral of this story....keep your personal shit, to yourself. I just wanna see cute kids and read happy stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment