Thursday, September 19, 2013

Get the f**k outta here......

Have I mentioned that I am short fused?? I just don't have a lot of patience for people.

Most times, I am very pleased with this fact. It means that I don't take anyone's shit and I don't allow people to do me wrong.

But sometimes (VERY VERY RARELY) I feel bad about being so short with people.

For instance, I told you about my friend, the one who went to take care of her demons?!? Well, I also think that I mentioned how disappointed I was with her family, for not taking a more active role with her kids. At any rate, my friend has been home for about 2 weeks now and she is doing great!! But this week, her family came to visit her. She told me that her mother wanted to come by and thank my husband and I for what we did.

I told my friend (in the nicest way I could manage, which isn't easy for me) that she could keep her "Thanks"...it was too little and WAY to late.

Thing of it is, I found myself feeling a little bad about. it. I think its because I know, that sometimes, people just cannot perform under pressure. In serious situations, some people just freeze up and loose all common sense. I wonder if that is what happened with my friends family, in which case, I feel bad for them.

It does not, however, change the fact that at this point in time....I just don't want anything to do with her people. I think that they failed her and her kids.....and since they are not MY family, I have no reason to forgive or forget.

Is that wrong of me???

No comments:

Post a Comment