Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tell it to your fellow donkey's!!!!

Don't you just LOVE when people give you a hard time? Or how about when they judge you and your family, even when they have no idea what your about?

I know I do!!

Okay not really, makes me livid. But that doesn't seem to stop people from being blatant assholes. The very best, is when those people see nothing wrong with it. Or they think it's allowable because they are "family".

Haven't these people learned that I am not one to put that "family" word on a pedestal?

As far as I am concerned...the only people allowed to verbalize their opinions on my life, are the ones that brought me into this world...and the ones that sprang forth from my mothers womb like I did. Everyone else has to earn the right to tell me what they think about me.

I know that this might make me sound a bit self righteous. BUT...I don't give a shit. I know too much about this world and the people in it, to allow ANYONE to throw stones at me.

 I KNOW I am not perfect. I KNOW that there are things that I could improve on...like really improve on. Thing of it is.....it's not anyone's business, but mine.

If you haven't guessed by now, someone else in my "family" has pissed me off. Mostly because he is a jack-ass and knows it. He's also a highfalutin, condescending, misogynistic, egotistical ASSHAT!!!

UGH!!!! This is what you get when you piss off a very pregnant and sleep deprived woman.

So yea, the moral of this story is.......if my life bothers you so much, THEN STAY OUT OF IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment