Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Medicated Mom's Guide To- Nesting

So as you all know, I am pregnant.

As of today, I am 31 weeks along. I have 8 weeks left ( I will deliver via c-section at 39 weeks). That might not sound like a long time, but when EVERYTHING hurts and EVERYTHING bothers you and NO ONE seems to care.......8 weeks is a freakin lifetime.

In other news, I am nesting. Someone of you will know that this is a time, when some pregnant women feel an indescribable need to prepare their home for the birth of their child. This wouldn't be such a big deal, if your girl didn't suffer from O.C.D!!!! EVERYTHING needs to be cleaned/changed/fixed/rearranged.....just made better!!!

I am so frustrated over it. The best solution I have managed to come up with??  Make my husband feel bad enough about my current state, that he gets down and scrubs the carpets!!! So far, this has proven to be a very successful method.

I love him.....even though right now, I will never forgive him for doing this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment