Friday, August 9, 2013

Epic Parenting Moment #34- The "Discovery"

Your gonna love this.....

Yesterday, while I was giving my girls a bath, I realized that I had forgotten to get their nightgowns out. I stepped out the bathroom to grab them and returned to find my Bitty girl in an awkward position wearing an interesting expression. The following, is the conversation that ensued.....

Me- Bitty, what are you doing? (She appeared to be sitting on her hand)

Bitty- MOMMY.....I found my butt hole!!!

Me-...............Errr............LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!

Bitty- It feels like.... nice!

Me- JUST LEAVE IT ALONE.....it's time to get out!

Yes, my daughter discovered her poop shoot. It was surprisingly disturbing.

When I found her she appeared, like I said before, to be sitting on her hand. She had a very calm expression and had her mouth hanging open..........the image will haunt me.

On a happier note, it'll make a great story to share with all of her future suitors!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment