Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bring on the back pain.....

It has begun....the constant uncomfortable feeling that comes with being pregnant.

I think I am just going to pass on sleeping from now till I have the baby. Trying to get comfortable in bed (or anywhere really) is a lost cause.

I am also starting to feel like a fiend!!! I am always itchy and twitchy. If I didn't have the belly, I would easily be mistaken as a junkie.

Things are always swollen too! My feet, my legs, my fingers, my nose.....this list goes on and it sucks. I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings for  a month. Which bothers me. Especially when I am out with 3 kids and a big belly (that's the old school in me).

Bla...who wants to take over the rest of this pregnancy for me???? Anyone?? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment