Sunday, June 2, 2013

I popped a BUNCH of tags...

Yesterday, I let the world know, that I have no shame in my second hand game.

I really don't. The following will illustrate why.




  What you are seeing, is $133.97 in gently used children's clothing. 

That's a lot...huh? Well, thanks to my savings skills and the Salvation Army Stores $.69 Saturday sale....I only paid $49.67. 




  It may be hard to tell, but there are 53 items of clothing pictured. 

For my girls, I managed to find: 2 shirts, 2 dresses, 2 rompers, 11 shorts, 6 leggings, 8 capri's and 4 skirts. 


  

My Bubba made out with 12 shirts and 6 shorts......boys always seem to get short changed. 

But really, it was my Bitty and my Monkey that were in need of summer attire. So he got stuff he didn't really need. 



It never fails to amaze me, when I find items with tags still on them. 

I get all giddy, and kind of feel like I am ripping them off. 

The shirt you see, is one of the 3 items I found brand new and still tagged. 



I'm tellin ya folks, being all uppity about second hand is NOT the way to go. Spending $50 on two outfits for an infant...that will have outgrown them in a month....that doesn't make a bunch of sense to me. 

OH...and that argument "well I can afford it"....well so can I!!!

 But just like I don't leave every light in my house on, or my milk on the kitchen counter, because its a waste.....I don't pay a ton for kids clothes when I can get the same shit for a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment