Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tell em your pant size!!!!

Am I not being real enough?

When I started this whole blogging journey, my mission was to provide a realistic take on life as a....me. I wonder if perhaps I am holding back a bit. 

If I am, I guess it is because I made the mistake of advertising "my blog", to my family. Happy to report that, after recent developments, even family is on the "I don't give a shit WHAT they think of me" list. That is a big deal for me. Not giving a shit, has happened in stages. 

Started with strangers, for example "I don't give a shit what people think about me wearing my pajama pants at WALMART...hell I fit right in". 

Then it spread to my acquaintances, and soon to friends and distant family. Now.... even close family is on the list. Take me as I am, or don't take me at all people. 

I AM A LOON!

I AM DRAMATIC!

I HAVE A SHORT FUSE!

I CRY WHEN I GET PISSED!

I DON'T LIKE TO BE TOUCHED (unless your my kids or husband or parents....or brothers....or nieces and nephews.....okay this is actually up for discussion)

I DON'T BELIEVE IN GIVING MORE THAN.....TWO CHANCES! (again, this is conditional)

I AM AN EMOTIONAL EATER!

BIG CROWDS FREAK ME OUT!

I CAN'T STAND DISORDER OR MESSES!

I PREFER EVEN NUMBERS!

Yea, like I said, I am a loon. But that's just who I am and I okay with me. My kids and my husband love me just the way I am. That's enough for me. 

SO, I am going to go ahead and air it all out. Why not right? Tellin' it like it is...that's my motto and what not, so that is what I am going to do. Hold on to your panties putas....I am going to enjoy this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment