Friday, May 31, 2013

Nicotine...oh nicotine

It has been just over a month since I have had a cigarette. YAY for me...woohoo. Yea, I want a cigarette. 

I hate that I want one though. In this past month, I have realized that I don't like the way they smell, I don't like the way they make your breath smell and I don't like the way they make you smell....like in general. They are stinky little bastards.

For the most part, I am doing really well. I don't crave them much at all anymore. The stink of em, helps keep cravings at bay.

 There are times, when it is harder to turn one down. 

For instance, after sex. Yes, I said it. There is nothing like a good smoke, following some good knocking of boots. 

After meals too! That was always the right time for a few puffs. Which now that I think about it...soooo gross!!!! Mixing the smell of your food, with the smell of a cigarette...eewww! 

At any rate, I am getting there. Soon, not yet, but soon, I will be able to say that I am a non-smoker. I like that. This time, I am not just quitting because I am pregnant. This time, I am quitting, because I don't want to stink anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment