Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break!

Today is the last day of school, before Sprig break starts. This is one excited household! I am one of those bizarre moms, who gets just as excited for vacations as my little ones. I love spending time with them. I suppose it also has something to do with my anxiety issues, but whatever, I like my kids. 

Other than messing with them (which is a favorite past time for my husband and I), we don't have any BIG plans for this vacation. Maybe a zoo, maybe a museum.....don't know yet.

In other news, my babies know about the new baby. They are TOO excited. My Bubba can't wait for the new baby. He really wants a boy, so that he can "teach" him all the awesome stuff he knows.....like how to be a super hero!!

As for me, I am pretty excited myself. Even though the news has been met with some resistance. I am still excited and ready for this. I am going to be a mom to the fourth power! I got this....

No comments:

Post a Comment