Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Stupid EFFIN COUPONS!!!!

What the hell was I thinking???? Why didn't anyone try and stop me? Warn me that I would get addicted and become unable to think of anything other than couponing? Damn you all!! 

But yea, I am SOOO into this couponing business. I have a million and seven coupons, they are almost all organized in a "trapper keeper", with the use of baseball card holders. I have at least a hundred more to cut out and sort....but today...today is the day I make a shopping list. WOO HOO!!!! For whatever the reason, my computer won't let me upload the pictures of coupon madness, from my camera. 

So once I get my in-house techie to fix it, I should be able to post pics of my progress, as well as the results of my first shopping trip!!! 

SO EXCITED!!! HOORAY FOR COUPONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment