Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'M NOT THE ONE!!!!

Yesterday, my son had a substitute bus driver. The bus (with kids from K-3rd grade) pulls up to the stop after school, the man opens the door and stands up, then proceeds to yell at all the children on the bus. It was ridiculous and very uncalled for, it also got a few of the parents worked up. One little boy ( a kindergartner) gets off the bus and breaks into tears. His mother approached the bus to confront the driver and after shouting at her to take it up with administration, he puts up his hand (we used to call it "talk to the hand"). So by that time, I am already pissed. His treatment of the little boys mother.....was the straw that broke this camels back. 

I have my phone out, all ready to call the transportation office. I am waiting patiently for this man to stop barking at the children (like a drill instructor) and address me, so I can get his name. Do you know this asshole had the nerve to close the doors on me?!?!? I was livid!! 

So I stomp back home, find the number to the transportation office and prepare to raise hell. I have to admit, I was not ready for what I got. The woman that answered, was the usual bus driver. I told her about the situation and her response was that it was hard to believe, since the man is sooo soft spoken and sweet. He's a pastor and is just the nicest man you'd want to me. 

I was flabbergasted!  Did she just call me a LIAR?? I tried to keep my cool, I really did, but she wouldn't relent. She insisted that he could not have done such a thing because he's such a WONDERFUL man. I even went as far as to tell her "all you had to do, was say you'd take care of it, talk to him. Even if you were bullshitting me, at least it would have shut me up". 

I think she informed me of his being a pastor, like 2 or 3 times. The last time she said it, I replied with "I don't care is Jesus himself is driving, no one is going to talk to my son like that". I don't know what will come of all this, since she claimed she was going to watch the video from the bus. So we'll just have to see come Monday.

Have people gone completely mad? Is there no longer a difference between the treatment of adults versus children?? I think about the bus driver that pushed the handicapped girl off the bus, causing her to break her ankle. Or the man on the plane that called a BABY a "Ni**er" and slapped him. It's craziness!! 

Here is the thing though. I have VERY LITTLE tolerance, when it comes to my family. I am a fighter by nature, who is trying to live the lesson "Use your words". But these people have got the WRONG ONE!! UGH....tryin to break my inner peace....douche!!

No comments:

Post a Comment