Friday, January 31, 2014

4 kids? Shyyyyt....I GOT THIS!!!

OMG! Ya know, when I found out that I was pregnant with baby #4.....I nearly shit myself. I was terrified. I mean, I knew I wanted a big family. But since my lil doodlebug was not planned, the reality of having FOUR CHILDREN, kind of bitch slapped me right in the face. I was excited, nervous and overwhelmed all at the same time. But I got over the fear of having 4 pretty quickly, cause there wasn't much I could do about being knocked up!

So here we are, 10 weeks old! And lemme just tell you, that once you have 3 kids, adding more to the mix ain't no thang! Our schedule shifted ever so slightly. The big kids went through a brief adjustment period. But now, I swear we were meant to have this 4th baby just when we did. We are all doing GREAT! We have a routine, we're comfortable and we rely very little on any outside help.

So the moral of this story, is that while some think that having 4 kids is crazy....we think our family is perfect and the nay say-ers can suck our balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment