Monday, June 17, 2013

I wanna go.....

My kids are going to Disneyworld......and I want to go too!

But sadly, I was not invited. It's whatever though, I am not in the least bit upset about that. 

My in-laws asked if they could take my two bigger kids with them on a two week vacation to Orlando. What kind of mother would I be, to not let them go....right?

I'm pretty terrified about this whole thing. It's not that I don't trust my husbands parents with my kids....it's just that they don't really KNOW my kids that well. They see them just a few times a year....and they have NEVER had them alone for any period of time. 

I have already envisioned myself having to take off to Florida to rescue my babies (mostly my Bitty girl). Which will suck, cause Florida is kinda far from here!

I have to admit, I am a little worried for my mother/father in-law as well. They have no idea what they are in for. It's not that my kids aren't well behaved....cause they are. The problem, is that my kids are very demanding. I guess you could say that they are high maintenance. 

They can also be pretty persuasive....and they can make you go broke. 

Did I mention that they are driving? YES...they are going to put 4 kids ages 5-13 (my 2 older step-daughters are going too!) in one car and DRIVE all the way to Florida. They're sure that it's going to be lots of fun and that everyone will be just fine!!! LMAO

I'm sure it's going to be fine though. I'm sure that the kiddies will have a great time and that this will be a bonding experience for everyone involved.

Either that, or my kids will chew my in-laws up and spit em out...and this will be the last road trip they take.

No comments:

Post a Comment