Monday, June 10, 2013

I would like to thank all the little people..meaning my kids

An old friend of mine nominated me for a Liebster Award!! She is Chicagoista, author of Sux in the City

This award is given to bloggers on the rise, who have less that 200 followers. Kind of a fun way to show blogger love and help build each others audiences. 

There are rules that must be followed in order to officially claim this award. 

1. You have to give props to the blogger who gave you props!
2. You have to share 11 juicy tidbits about yourself. 
3. You have to answer 11 probing questions from the blogger you nominated you. 
4. You gotta nominate other new bloggers. 
5. You have to produce 11 probing questions for the bloggers you nominate.



First things first, I am to share 11 fun facts about myself. Your all dying to read this....aren't you?!?


  1. I am from California, I was born there and lived there until I was in the 5th grade. When I moved to IL, I had a seriously Valley Girl accent going on. It was totally tubular and like waaayyy amazing!!!!
  2. I am a slew of nationalities. Black, Mexican, Native American, and French are the most prominent.....its what makes me sooooo sexy!!
  3. I love to cook. When I am in the kitchen, I am in the zone. I can tune everything out and just enjoy myself. LOVE TO COOK!!
  4. I am anti-social. I used to be the complete opposite. Now, I dread going into social settings. This is probably easier explained by simply stating that I have social anxiety. 
  5. I don't like odd numbers. They freak me out, make me very uncomfortable. I will avoid odd numbers as often as I can. So this whole "11" thing, is an issue right now. 
  6. My favorite color is yellow. It's a bright and happy kind of color. 
  7. I love being pregnant. I love the feel of it. I love what is happening inside of me. I love being kicked in the crotch day in and day out. I love love love being pregnant...seriously!
  8. I don't like to eat my cereal with milk. I put it in a bag and snack on it. Milk ruins cereal. 
  9. I LOVE horror movies. Like a lot....
  10. My mommy is my hero. She is my 5th favorite person in whole world. She makes me incredibly happy to be her daughter. 
  11. I like giving advice. I think I am pretty good at it and it makes me feel good when my views help others. 
  1. So here is what my dear friend asked me:

    1. If you could go back in time and alter a decision you’ve made, what would it be?
          ~ I think it would have been to go to school for Medical Assisting. Sallie Mae has made me her bitch. 

    2. What’s your favorite thing about yourself, and why?

    ~Hmmm....I guess my honesty. I try to keep it 100% all the time. No one likes a liar you know!
    3. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
    ~I am pretty happy right where I am. I have everything I could ever want/need sleeping in the rooms down the hall. But being somewhere tropical would be pretty sweet too!!!

    4. If you had to select one food to live on for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    ~Oh my, this is soooo not a questions for a pregnant woman. At this particular moment, I would have to say cucumbers with lemon and chile!! YUUUMMMMYYY
    5. What scares you?
    ~ Something happening to my children. I am sure that is every mothers worst fear....but yes, I cannot fathom any harm coming to my babies. Oh and one other thing....ZOMBIES!!! Definately zombies. Terrified of the whole idea of them, but I watch everything zombie related.

    6. If you were 90 years old looking back at this time in your life, what would you regret, or wish you’d done differently?
    ~I'd wish that I would have taken better care of my body....and I would also be amazed that I managed to make it to 90.

    7. What is your biggest dream?
    ~Hitting the jackpot. No....well, yea I guess that would help with all subsequent dreams. 
    8. If you could swap lives with anyone for 24 hours, who would you choose?
    ~My cats, doesn't matter which one. Those are some lucky little bitches. 
    9. Who’s your favorite person on earth?
    ~I have 4 favorite people....all equally favorite!! My hubby and our beautiful babies. 
    10. If you had the power to change one thing about the world (circumstances, behaviors of people, etc), what would you change?
    ~Cruelty. People are so cruel. Cruel to other people, to animals, to nature....just cruel. I would change that. 
    11. Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
    ~HA...It brought a MAN to the yard...and he's hooked on my milkshake!


    OKAY....so here is where I am supposed to nominate 11 other bloggers. Trouble is, I don't know of another 11 bloggers. So I am going to just ask that everyone check out Chicagoista's blog  Sux in the City. 

    I'll get back to ya with that list of up and coming bloggers. As well as the questions for them...now I am off to find some amazeballs writers and share them with you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment