Monday, June 10, 2013

Grumpy old lady

I posted the following comment on my personal Facebook page:

Irritable Bowel Syndrome- Brought on when people irritate the SHIT outta you!!

Its possible, that I am easy to irritate because I am so pregnant. But I think that is more of an excuse that an explanation. I think the real reason, is simply that I am over people and their stupid-ness. 

I talk about that a lot these days. Being over people, that is. My husband says its because I am a grumpy old lady now (at the ripe ole age of 30). 

I don't think I'm grumpy at all!!

 I think that I'm a full-time stay-at-home mom, with 3 (soon to be 4 kids) close in age, who barely has time to use the toilet properly. I have enough of my own crazy drama, for 8 women...... I just don't have any spare time for other peoples crap. 

I hope that people realize that. I hope that they just don't think of me as a meany. 

Really, I don't care though. 

I make time for my close friends and family's crap. Cause I like them. Everyone else is struck. 

Get a therapist.



No comments:

Post a Comment