Monday, June 24, 2013

And on Monday.....

I have posted about my daughters and the way they drive me crazy. 

That hasn't changed. They are still set on maiming each other (at the very least). 

What I don't think I mentioned, is that this is round the clock behavior. 

Yes, I have to deal with two little girls screaming at the top of their lungs, hitting each other, pulling each others hair, calling each other names (at 2 and 5....they do that) like "stinky head" and "fufu girl" (which is my Bitty's word for fart)............


On this lovely Monday morning. I was lying in bed with my handsome husband, reliving last nights grown up activities.....mmmmmmm.......

 Sorry, so yea, I was having flash backs when all of a sudden I was ripped from my marital/post-coital bliss by "SSTTTOOOOOPPPPP, that's mine......MMMOOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYY" 

And so I am up.....and they went back to sleep. 

I still have no idea what they were screaming about in the first place....

I seriously need a vacation....I wonder where the kids would like to go?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment