Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BIG NEWS!!!

Yesterday, which was the 25th, I took two home-pregnancy tests. They both came back positive......

This is baby #4 for us. 4 kids....HOLY SHIT!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I am happy. I just wasn't planning on having another baby right now. I was actually taking the proper precautions to NOT have another baby right now. If I don't seem to surprised that birth control failed me.....its cause I'm not. It's not the first time I have fallen into the .01% failure bracket. I'll tell you this much though, if this baby is a boy, it'll be the last time I'm tricked, cause as far as I am concerned....Birth control companies, can take my girl parts.....AND SHOVE EM!!!!! A uterus is a very overrated organ anyway. 

So this is where we are today: I am pregnant. This is baby #4. I am hoping for a boy. I REALLY want a cigarette and a GIANT cup of coffee. My estimated due date is November 28th 2013, which will be my 31st birthday. Most importantly, my boobs hurt....like, a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment