Friday, June 28, 2013

To my neighbor....

Dear Dumbass,

I regret to inform you, that you are no longer wanted.

No one can stand you or your partner. We are tired of being party to your fighting, and refuse to call the police as per your bi-weekly requests.

Apparently, you like being physically and mentally abused. You want this for your children as well, it seems.

It has also come to our attention, that your so called "boyfriend" has a thing for children.....well.....I have children and will cut someone in their honor. So he has to go, and so do you!!

Women like you, give us all a bad rep. Women like you, make us appear weak and inferior.

Luckily, women like me, will move heaven and earth to protect my children from asshats like you and your boyfriend.

Please evacuate post-haste...or else.....

Sincerely,

Your Pissed off Neighbor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment