Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm actually very nice....sorta

Is it just my face? Do I have a look the screams, "BITCH, I'M A BITCH"? 
 
I typically take pride in my bitchy-ness....and those who know me, tend to appreciate it, but damn!! 

I just don't get it. I used to think that it was my lack of trying, that kept me from being covered in friends. 

Then I thought, perhaps, I'm just to picky about who I associate with. 

Then I started to think, that maybe I have a bad vibe or sour puss....or maybe I just stink.....and that is what keeps me from making friends.

But today, I realized that it's not because I am a bitch that I don't have a lot of friends. 

It's because there are two types of bitches in the world....the good and the bad. 

I am of the good variety, the ones that keep it real, defend who and what they love and that people tend to not fuck with. 

The....lets say females....that I tend to come across, are of the bad variety. The ones that try to use and manipulate you, stab you in the back and sleep with your men....those kind. 

So I decided, that I am happy with my little group of good bitches and that there is no urgent need for expansion. 

Cause those bitches love me weather I mean-mug or stink....and I love them too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment